Mission and Values
The Hamilton Fellowships is a Kingdom Incubator that longs to help nurture individuals, groups and churches to recognize and grow into all that God has prepared for them. It is the name of both our flagship church as well as a network of church plants
(For more info about church planting and our church plants please see our church planting page )
Our mission at The Hamilton Fellowships is to create safe place to Explore and Grow in Jesus, Build Community and Love our Neighbours.
We recognize in this mission a three fold rhythm of Up (Jesus), In (Community) and Out (Neighbours).
- Up - refers to our commitment to create safe place to explore Jesus and consider what it means to have a relationship with him.
- In - refers to our commitment to grow in love and concern for each other as members of a spiritual community. We truly feel we are called to live as an extended family by giving love, care and support to one another in real life, practical ways. This is achieved primarily through our Life Group Fellowships.
- Out - refers to our commitment to be actively involved in our community and our world. We truly believe that our communities are called to be living and tangible expressions of love and grace, and bearers of a message of hope. We long to be a part of making our communities the best that they can be.
At the Hamilton Fellowships, we seek to have these core values at the heart of all that we do:
- Relational - Growing closer to Jesus and living life together.
- Welcoming - Meeting people wherever they are on their spiritual journey and together seeking more of Jesus.
- Generous - Sacrificially giving our time, talents and treasures to see God's Kingdom impact on our communities.
- Gospel Centred - Revolving all that we do around learning, living and sharing the Good News of Jesus.
- Incarnational - Intentionally being present in our community and culture as we seek to share the love of Jesus.
- Multiplying - reproducing everything we do including disciples, churches and everything in between.